Tuesday, August 11, 2009

sunshine

good morning sunshine!
breathe.smile.rejoice.
it's sooo beautiful in winnipeg today!

this will be the most all.over.the.place post i've done in a while.
many photos, many stories.

p r e m i e r
one of my best nights of the summer, by far, was the coldplay concert.
my loving and very dear friend furhan surprised me by upgrading our tickets to row 5 centre (floor!) holllla
it was amaaaazing

d e u x i è m e
half the time, my brother thinks he's an arab
and so does my dog..

t r o i s i è m e

i like to collect colourful things...

- scarves
-jewelry
and now, to my blessing, my dear grandmother
(who i should mention was the MOST stylish woman ever in her day)
has left me all of her gowns.
european, fancityposh gowns from the 1930s-1970s.
i cannot wait to get my hands on these babies.
love you still.always.forever nanna!

q u a t r i è m e

i made a pot of soup the other day
it was delicious
feel free to try it as well...
cook:

2 tbsp. olive oil

1 onion, chopped

3 cloves garlic, chopped


chop & add:

3 carrots

2 stalks celery

½ red pepper

½ green pepper

1 zucchini

as much broccoli as you want

peas

bunch of spinach, chopped

1 can chick peas

1 can black beans

1 can lentils

1 large can chopped tomatoes

about 2 tbsp. HOT curry paste

water


c i n q i è m e

again the neurls were sweet peas...

s i x i è m e

this is amazing...

i love you all
this blog was a mess and lacked flow
for this i apologize
enjoy the day
xo. a

2 comments:

denise | ashley said...

a-rab.

xo d.

MJJ said...

that last video with the sand art was awesome!